welcome to the singularity ; sacrosanct secure network


Previous Entry Share Next Entry
Second Contact. Directed to Parents. [Video]
Bwuh? Pardon?
universal_boss wrote in singularity_rpg

[The usually stoic Grand Councilwoman seems both at a loss for words and a little fatigued as the recording starts.]

Are there any adopting parents here, or families looking to take in a foster child?

[Her demeanor becomes business-like again when she suggests:]

Also, what interest exists in a visit to this station's orbiting planet? I think I would like to see the surface.

[She's gauging. Forever gauging.]


 

  • 1
What import have children in this place?

I have considered visiting the surface. Are you suggesting an exploratory expedition or data retrieval?

The same importance they have anywhere.

[Are you seriously asking? Oh right. You're the spaceship. She should set you up with Convoy. He's kind of a spaceship too. Sort of.]

I am interested in both, with one no doubt being born of the other. ... Are you even capable of leaving the station?

[Would you fit in a shuttle?]

So little.

[yeeeeeeeah she's special]

I am capable of flight. Finding my way to the surface is not the issue.

Children are the future of most species. Continued biodiversity can be seen as a value worth upholding.

[Light bulb!]

How much space is there withing your interior?

The continued survival of a species does not solely rely on reproduction, nor are children always the product of reproductive cycles.

[proudly] Infinite.

Plot: you wanna come with? Or rather, HI CAN I PUT MY RAGTAG CREW INSIDE YOU ALSO MY TRANSFORMER?

Of course not, though in most societies they are. Children are just ...

[Waves a hand because words escape her. She doesn't really know how to finish that sentence right now anyway; she's never been a kid person and Pino is kind of a crazy handful. Also, WHAT ARE THESE MATERNAL FEELING GET THEM OFF OF ME.]

It's a complicated socio-cultural thing. [You wouldn't understand. /Hipster shades]

Infinite? [That is only marginally kind of impossible to wrap her mind around. But she'll work at it.]

Really? So technically you could fit any amount of anything inside?

I am so in AND OF COURSE EVERYONE'S INVITED

Are you suggesting I am incapable of understanding complicated matters? [THEM'S FIGHTIN' WORDS]

That is correct. I could fit the entirety of this station inside me should I so choose.

OH THANK GOODNESS. I wasn't sure if we could get the Nissan into the shuttle

[Ignores your first comment because WHAAAAT. That's not science!!]

Then why don't you. Simply put the station ... inside and fly away?

[Honestly, she cannot believe she is having this conversation.]

THAT'S WHAT TIME SHIPS ARE FOR, mang

[yeah, you run away :3]

Because my functions are inhibited here. I can only move in local space and am incapable of altering my external shell to the degree necessary to swallow a space station.

Someone needs to sexy car wash the Tardis in thanks for the trip

[How do you fight a ship anyway? Break its windows? Kick it in the hubcaps? Spaceship hubcaps?]

What is the largest mass you can accommodate currently?

[don't mess with those spinners]

I have not attempted to accommodate anything; I am uncertain as to my limitations.

And now all I can imagine is BLU Heavy ;_;

Would you like the opportunity to test your current limits?

That would be acceptable.

Dude. HIs blu bikini would be like, disappearing INSIDE his mass. Just... slurp.


How does [Time and place] sound to you?

I will be there.

Likewise. I will bring companions.

  • 1
?

Log in